Monday, April 28, 2008

SERVICE LEARNING [APRIL 25]

On friday service learning went well. We finished a lot of things in our group. Last service learning we made questions for the teachers and the students to answer. Well I was the person who had to type the paper up. I typed it up over the weekend and brought it in on friday. When my group cam together we printed the paper out that I typed and then we read over it as a class. We fixed a lot of things on the paper. Then I went and typed the paper over and made it better and make more sense. As I was typing the paper up my group was talking about what we would do for the next service learing. After the paper was all typed up and done we gave every body a job. Like we have a leader, reporter and more. I think is was the best service learning so fat because he did a whole lot and because the class went so fast.

No comments: